Old versionsSee all
WatchGuard System Manager (WSM) is a powerful, intuitive interface used to centrally manage WatchGuard security appliances. This includes rewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, URL filtering, web security, anti-virus and anti-spam services, and appliance software updates.
Whether you’re a Managed Security Service Provider, novice network administrator of a small business, or seasoned IT professional with a large distributed network to manage, WSM has tools that streamline con guration and ongoing maintenance. There are no additional modules to buy.
Everything, even centralized logging and rich historical reporting, is included with the purchase of the appliance.
- Manage one device or hundreds from one intuitive, Windows-based console for maximum e ciency.
- Use out-of-the-box templates and wizards to make setup easy and ongoing management straightforward.
- Shrink the time and e ort needed to create centrally managed security con gurations and branch o ce VPN
tunnels – even those with dynamic IP addresses – using simple drag-and-drop setup. Three clicks and your
remote o ce is connected.
- Validate security policies and make changes or adjustments, with instant feedback from interactive,
real-time monitoring tools. A clear, visually driven interface and plain-language log messages keep the
guesswork out of building and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture.
- Make one-touch con guration or rmware updates to all managed WatchGuard devices* to save time and
ensure policies are synchronized across a distributed organization.
- Gain system-wide visibility with real-time monitoring to analyze network activity and take immediate
- corrective or preventive action without having to open separate con guration screens.
- Install all WSM components on a single PC for a complete solution on one workstation – with no need to
- deploy and maintain dedicated gateway appliances or third-party database software.
- Manage security subscriptions, including spamBlocker, WebBlocker, Gateway AV, Reputation Enabled
- Defense, and Intrusion Prevention Service, with no additional management or reporting software to-
purchase or maintain.
- Health monitoring for the WSM logging and reporting system helps minimize disruptions and maintain high
- service levels in these critical functions.